@jbrowse/react-linear-genome-view to latest release (1.4.4). Check out the JB2 release notes to learn about all of the features!
- Fixed the code example for
- Updated the URL for the hg38 to fix the CORS error from the old source.
This release consists of updates to the JS side of the package:
@jbrowse/react-linear-genome-view to latest release (1.3.2). This includes:
- new SVG export feature! 📸
- a fix for better supporting Dialog components in the UI 🔨
- performance improvements 🚀
- better theming support (you can now change the colors of the bases!) 🎨
- Updates the internal React components in the package based on new API changes to the React LGV
There are no changes to the R interface.
- Added the
track_data_frame() track type. This makes it possible to create JB2 tracks directly from R data frames without any files.
- Updated all views to now send Shiny messages to
input$selectedFeature recorded what feature was clicked on. Check out the new example app
bookmark_app.R for a demo!
- Updated URLS in Description to reflect new home in GMOD Github organization.
- Upgraded to @jbrowse/react-linear-genome-view version 1.0.4 (fixes issues with Safari and iOS compatibility).